Fitness Tips & Healthy Harry says:
- Plan your meals and snacks for the week ahead before you hit the shops.
- Write a shopping list and stick to it.
- Avoid temptation by bypassing the confectionary, soft drink and chip aisles. They're usually impossible to resist if they make it in to your trolley and pantry.
- Don't go shopping when you're hungry or tired.
- Learn to read the nutrition labels of packaged foods.
- Get to know your local green grocer or market; they tend to have a greater variety of seasonal produce and plenty of suggestions for preparing it.
- Consider shopping for your groceries online and have them home delivered; you're unlikely to give in to impulse buys when you're sitting in front of your computer, and you can use the time that you save to do some exercise.
Share this post